Sunday, April 1, 2007

Our Family Blog

Welcome to the new HAGLUND FAMILY BLOG!!! Our most popular names were lotsofhaglunds and haglundblog. We chose to suit both people. Now that our family has a blog you can send photos and other things you want to post to our blog. You can send us news and other info to post. Thanks to Rich and Jen who sent us a link to their website. If your family has a site (or blog), please send us a link. We are looking for a good picture of our family (preferably from the last reunion) so we can post it to the side of this blog.

Send all pictures and anything else to haglundfamily@gmail.com

4 comments:

M said...

Thanks for setting this up, Richard F.! What about a picture of the cabin? Does anyone have a good picture of the cabin?

the House of Payne said...

So what's the address we should send things to?

PS - houseofpayne.blogspot.com

PPS - houseofpaynesandiego.blogspot.com

the House of Payne said...

Also, I have some good pictures of the cabin on my cell phone. But I don't know how to get them off. Because I am stupid.

Anonymous said...

I have never blogged before. Do I really want to lose my blog-ginity to this site? You didn't even buy me dinner! Guyonvine

Upcomming Birthdays